martes, 11 de febrero de 2014

What's the flavour of the moon?_Teatro

Texto:

· Once upon a time there was a group of animals. The animals want to know what the flavour of the moon is, but nobody can.

· But the turtle tries.

· Turtle: I´m going to climb up the tall mountain to catch it. I didn´t get it. Come here elephant!.

· Elephant: I´m going to climb up on top of you turtle and I´m going to try to catch the moon with my horn. I didn´t get it. Come here giraffe.

· Giraffe: With my long neck I will get the moon!. I didn´t get it.

· Moon: I climb up the sky.

· Turtle, elephant, giraffe: Come here Lion!.

· Lion: Don´t worry!. With my paws I will get the moon. I didn´t get it.

· Turtle, elephant, giraffe, lion: Come here mouse!.

· Moon: Well the mouse is little I don´t need to move. You won´t catch me!.

· Mouse: Yes, I got it! I will share it with you. What is the flavour of the moon?.

· Giraffe: The flavour is the food that you preffer.



· Turtle, elephant, giraffe, lion and mouse: And this is the end of the story!
Edad: 2-3 años.

Cuando y donde:  en el aula, en la fiesta de fin de curso porque trabajamos conceptos que han visto durante todo el curso.

Materiales: cartón, velcro, pintura de luz negra, jumpers y nubes.

Objetivos:

-        Repasar los animales.
-        Fomentar la atención.
-        Divertirse.
-        Diferentes adjetivos.
-        Diferenciar entre dulce y salado.




Procedimiento:

1)     ACTIVIDAD: comenzaríamos presentando a los animales del teatro (tortuga, elefante, jirafa, león y ratón).
2)     ACTIVIDAD: una vez hecha la presentación, nos dispondríamos a representar el teatro.
3)      ACTIVIDAD: al finalizar el teatro , pediríamos a los niños que cerrasen los ojos y abriesen la mano para darles jumpers o nubes, y preguntarles a que les sabe la luna, si a dulce  o salado.
4)     ACTIVIDAD: para finalizar, repasaríamos los animales del teatro, preguntaríamos:
-        What is this animal?
-        This is a ……
-        Is this animal small or big?
-        The animal eats …. (y su comida correspondiente).


Variación:  en lugar de trabajar los sabores, trabajaríamos las texturas, olores y colores de cada animal.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario